We assist corporations, international institutions and asset management groups to implement their international business and investment strategies either directly or in conjunction with experienced local partners.
- Evaluating potential operational and financial opportunities and risks: market studies at country and regional level reviewing the business and related regulatory environment, identifying proper contacts, organizing high level meetings…
- Providing specific advice regarding services, products and business development in selected markets
- Identifying strategic/joint venture partners or acquisition targets
- Assisting clients during negotiations
- Directing negotiations with government agencies
- Assisting clients in carrying out regular strategic reviews
- ”Completing strategic executive search for existing clients.
- Developing solutions for corporate financing needs
- Analyzing and optimizing the capital structure
- Identifying new sources of equity and debt finance
- Financial and transaction structuring.
Capital and Funds Raising
Advising and orchestrating money raising : proposing best structures, assisting in the creation of investment structures , selecting targets, approaching investors, organizing investor relations. Over the past twelve years, Kappa Finance has helped its clients raise more than $ 3 billion.