Kappa Finance maintains a policy of concentrating its activities with quality financial institutions and corporations
Selected transactions completed by Kappa Finance, or together with its partners, and/or in progress are :
- Market studies on: US on line brokerage industry, US equity and fixed income asset management industry; French asset management industry;
- European hedge fund management regulatory environment; wine fund management…
- Equity participation by a major Japanese investment bank in a French investment services company.
- JV between a Moroccan bank and a major European asset manager.
- JV between a Thai investment bank and a European asset manager.
- USD 150 million sponsorship of an Asian private equity “club deal” by a major international investment bank.
- A USD 2 billion private label fund management agreement between a US asset manager and a leading European asset manager.
- Partnership between a global financial institution and a GCC investment bank to complete project finance transactions.
- Advisory on international capital raising for: the wind and solar energy subsidiary of a major international group; a French renewable energy company; a Saudi investment bank; a leading Turkish insurance broker.
- Advisory and regional capital raising for: a real estate fund with a leading Saudi bank, and for a product line of real assets closed end funds and SPVs (aviation, energy, real estate).
- Acquisition: Originated and structured the acquisition of state owned fertilizer company in Libya.
- Restructuring: Established a restructuring and industrial conversion plan in the South West mining area of Tunisia.
- Privatizations: Completed strategic advisory project on food security. Advised regarding the restructuring and conversion plans for 100 state owned farmlands.